Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Angel

An Angel came to visit Zack and I yesterday and left us a gift from Jesus.  This gift came totally out of nowhere and was completely straight from Him.  It was a beautiful card that said Baby on the front.  Inscribed in it was a note from Jesus that was directly to me... 

"Let me start by saying how proud I am of both of you. I have heard your prayers and felt your sorrow as we battled infertility together. I know your heart and rejoice at your desire to become parents. It does my heart well to see my children imitate their Father. After all, I have adopted you, and I love you with all my heart. Becoming a Mommy and Daddy won't be easy, but remember I am with you always. I am excited to begin this exciting new chapter of your lives with you. Cherish, nurture, love and care for this precious gift as I have cared for you. I love you with a never-stopping, never giving up, always and forever kind of love! Jesus"

When I read this I felt Jesus right there, like he was holding my hands and looking me in the eyes and then just held me.  


Over the past 10 years I have questioned God and not understood his plan.  That is until Friday, February 17th at 10:40 in the morning.  That is when Zack told me that he was on board and ready to pursue adoption.  That is when the past 10 years came rushing back to me and it became totally clear!  I mean I already knew that adoption was part of my future but until Zack was ready it was always a wish and a hope but now it's reality! 

Whoever this Angel is, THANK YOU, thank you for allowing God to speak through you and write such a beautiful note that spoke directly to us and for the gift to get us started on this journey financially. 

 P.S.  If you haven't already, swing on over to Zack's blog and read his entry about this, it is completely from his heart. 

No comments: